After a brief hiatus, the boys are back! The playspace has been dominated by living card games recently. Zach looks at the economics of getting into a card game product both from the consumer and developer side. Doug explains why certain LCG products have captured his attention and why some get to the table a bit more frequently than others despite similar gameplay mechanics and themes. Strategy and similarities are examined as well as carryover from the world of trading cards.

Featured Games This Month:

-Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn
-Star Wars LCG
-Netrunner
-Game of Thrones LCG
-The Battle at Kemble’s Cascade
-Dominion
-Arctic Scavengers
-Grifters

Adjacent Hex is proudly published by Ghost Ship Radio and produced by AnotherLetDown.com
Your hosts are Zach Denoncour and Doug Osterhoudt
You can reach Zach on Twitter at @denonczd and Doug at @itsoktolaff
The Adjacent Hex e-mail account is adjacenthex@anotherletdown.com.

Direct MP3 Download (Right click and select "Save link as" to download)

Comments

sdfsd
10/20/2016 12:08am

dasafsafaf

12/01/2016 4:22am

movie application for android now available for Windows PC. watch HD movies for free, install showbox app on your windows pc and enjoy any movie or TV shows with this app. now it supports music too.

10/20/2016 12:09am

showbox apk download for android devices. Free download from showbox official webisite. Free movie streaming service

10/25/2016 1:32am

Get showbox the best app for HD movie online. showbox apk provide you best user friendly interface for best experience.

11/29/2016 5:59am

Those people who are fond of knowing about details related to Adjacent Hex they must go through this article carefully. Because here writer has discussed about episode 14 but he has not shared any details regarding it. Just a link is provided which we can visit to explore more information related to this topic.

11/30/2016 5:07am

showbox gives you mind blowing movies download experience with showbox apk you can download all kind of movies.Showbox is one of the best compatible movie downloading app for PC , Anadroid , iOS which may help you to get high quality video downloading .Get showbox and download high quality movies.

I hope you will continue to post these links at your blog. Your radio show is great!

04/11/2017 11:15pm

written content. I added new knowledge to my database for essay writing skill.

05/20/2017 6:19pm

I can't get the main idea, but it's really helpful for additional information.

06/25/2017 1:12am

Virtual Private Network gives you a chance to utilize the web all the more safely and gives you a chance to defeat territorial limitations.When determining the best VPN for Android, you need to look out for a few things. Evryone is looking for Fastest and Safe VPN. You can check here No.of Best VPN listed. Psiphon VPN is a great tool for you to go surfing on internet freely and it's free!

07/08/2017 1:03pm

I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work!

07/09/2017 11:04am

Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share.

07/09/2017 11:57am

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well..

07/09/2017 1:16pm

I want to post a remark that "The substance of your post is amazing" Great work.

07/16/2017 7:47am

Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more.