It’s our favorite holiday during our favorite season!  This year we talk about a couple of favorites (for some of us…) as well as a couple of new games, both to us and the WORLD!  Witches, maniacs, Cthulhu, and... princesses...it must be Halloween!

Featured games this month:

- Two Rooms and a Boom
- Love Letter
- Lazer Ryderz
- Settlers of Catan: Travel Version
- Fate of the Elder Gods
- Arkham Horror
- Elder Sign
- Affliction: Salem 1692
- Last Friday

Adjacent Hex is proudly published by Ghost Ship Radio and produced by AnotherLetDown.com
Your hosts are Zach Denoncour and Doug Osterhoudt
You can reach Zach on Twitter at @denonczd and Doug at @itsoktolaff
The Adjacent Hex e-mail account is adjacenthex@anotherletdown.com.
Catch us live on Twitch at twitch.tv/anotherletdown

Direct MP3 Download (Right click and select "Save link as" to download)

Comments

11/01/2017 7:54am

Clash Royale Hack and cheats - Free Gems (Working 100%)
Unlimited Free Gems. Unlimited gold. Unlimited elixir. Cheat tool free download.

Clash Royale Hack and Cheats
#clashRoyalehack #clashRoyaleFreeGems

11/07/2017 10:59pm

It is great that you are able to update your promotions and make use of the season in order to drive more attention and become creative in executing ideas. I am sure that this one is a success. I hope to see more of your works. Please continue providing relevant content like this. I know the power of innovation and the impact of relevant and engaging content in order to build a strong community trust. I hope for the best for you and to what you are doing. Thank you!

11/01/2017 8:18am

Thanks for the very positive review of Affliction: Salem 1692

FYI - The historical booklet is a free download from our site

Play mats are a free download too!

Dan

Douglas
11/14/2017 4:28pm

Thanks Dan,

I'll mention the booklet in the next episode. Thanks again for sending us a copy of Affliction: Salem 1692. It was awesome!

Douglas

11/01/2017 10:08am

Okay, I will download this MP3 file right now! Also I will check out your Twitch channel soon.

What a coincidence. Last month I was really looking for an inspiration for a spooky concept for my latest job order and I saw this. I am really glad I saw this just on the right time. Another coincidence, I think I just saw a ghost! It's my second time to see one and I am glad this time it's white. The first one I saw was black and it scared me to death. That was a long time ago also so I sometimes believe it really did not happen. But yesterday I was so sure of what I saw.

11/02/2017 11:12pm

This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful.

11/12/2017 2:13pm

The depth of articles can easily be felt of this blog. Very precise and straight to the mark. I understood easily the matter of fact which the author of this blog wanted to deliver through his thoughts. Looking for more.

11/22/2017 10:46pm